Waiting on Wednesday (46)

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, where you can spotlight an upcoming release you're eagerly anticipating!

This week I'm waiting on:

P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
Releases on: May 26th, 2015 ADD IT TO GOODREADS!



From Goodreads: Lara Jean didn't expect to really fall for Peter.

She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren't. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.


When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean's feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Times bestselelr To All the Boys I've Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that's part of what makes it so amazing.
Why I'm Waiting:
1. DAT COVER.
2. Lara Jean + Peter K. = 5EVER
3. Seriously, TAtBILB was my one of my top faves last year. I loved it so much I even reread it, which is something that never ever happens in the land of Becca and her books. I NEED MOAR ASAP. 


Have you read To All the Boys I've Loved Before?
Are you just as excited for PSISLY as I am?
Let's discuss!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. As you know, I am not a Contemporary YA reader, but I always come to checkout people's WOWs. I made a silent resolution to myself that I was going to make it a point to at least leave a couple of words on posts I usually visit, and don't comment on, so be prepared for some comments in the future that are just smiley faces. I might not have anything to say, but I want the bloggers to know I was there, and read the post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay :D Great pick Becca. <3 I hope you will end up loving this book to pieces :D I don't think it is for me, but oh, the cover is pretty gorgeous. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing this one a bit today! Not my kind of read but still hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEP!! I need this one like noooow!!! Great pick, Becca!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!

    I read the first boook and it was SO WONDERFUL! DEF excited for this one <3333

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs