Waiting on Wednesday (40)

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, where you can spotlight an upcoming release you're eagerly anticipating!

This week I'm waiting on:

Now That You're Here by Amy K. Nichols
Releases on: December 9th, 2014 ADD IT TO GOODREADS!



From Goodreads: In a parallel universe, the classic bad boy falls for the class science geek. 


One minute Danny was running from the cops, and the next, he jolted awake in an unfamiliar body-- his own, but different. Somehow, he's crossed into a parallel universe. Now his friends are his enemies, his parents are long dead, and studious Eevee is not the mysterious femme fatale he once kissed back home. Then again, this Eevee-- a girl who'd rather land an internship at NASA than a date to the prom-- may be his only hope of getting home. 

Eevee tells herself she's only helping him in the name of quantum physics, but there's something undeniably fascinating about this boy from another dimension... a boy who makes her question who she is, and who she might be in another place and time.

And, coming soon, Duplexity, Part II: While You Were Gone flips this story on its head and tells the tale of the alternate Danny and the alternate Eevee, living in Danny's parallel world.

Why I'm Waiting:
1. DAT COVER.
2. I LOVE parallel dimension stories!!
3. I love the fact that one of the MCs is a science geek!
4. This one has been really under the radar. I only saw it for the first time last week, which is crazy!

Let's discuss!
What do you think of Inherit Midnight?
Have you heard of it before? Itching to read it as much as I am?
What's your pick for Waiting on Wednesday this week?

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I just finished reading that and will be reviewing it tomorrow! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parallel universes sound cool! I've seen this one around and I'm quite curious about it!
    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always pick such amazing books for WoW! This one definitely lives up to that and the cover is so PRETTY! Thanks for sharing :)

    My WoW
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nice pick! Totally new to me! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs