Tote(ally) Tuesday (6)

Tuesday, November 11, 2014


Tote(ally) Tuesday is a bi-weekly post on Pivot Book Reviews, where I showcase the most recent totes I've painted for custom orders on my Etsy!

Not so much to show this week, because of my wrist issues. Maybe next time though! I did paint an Anna and a Fangirl tote on top of these three! But I've already shown them before in my other posts so I decided not to this week.

SLA TOTE *FRONT*

SLA TOTE *BACK*

Custom WICKED tote FRONT & BACK!!!!

A THOUSAND PIECES OF YOU TOTE *FOR SALE*

I'm pretty sure I'm in love with how beautiful this one came out! I'll be kinda sad when someone buys it!

I mostly do custom orders, so if you have something in mind, you can contact me here, or email me at BECCAF97200 AT GMAIL DOT COM! 

Which tote is your fave?

What quote would you absolutely LOVE to see on a tote?!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh they're so beautiful! I say this every time you post pictures of them but it's so true :) The A Thousand Pieces of You tote is my favourite. Thanks for sharing them :D

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, those are awesome! I especially love the A THOUSAND PIECES OF YOU tote. That turned out gorgeously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fave has to OBVIOUSLY be the Wicked tote, for reasons! ;) But the one with the cover of A Thousand Pieces of You... WOW, it's absolutely gorgeous Becca!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Thousand Pieces of You tote is AMAZING!!! If I had liked that book, I would have bought that tote in a heartbeat! You've really outdone yourself girl! I would love to get a quote from the Lotus Wars series on there...are you taking commissions?

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs