Waiting on Wednesday (33)

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, where you can spotlight an upcoming release you're eagerly anticipating!

This week I'm waiting on:

Liars, Inc by Paula Stokes
Releases on: March 24th, 2015 ADD IT TO GOODREADS!!


FROM GOODREADS: It all starts with one little lie... 

Max Cantrell has never been a big fan of the truth, so when the opportunity arises to sell lies to his classmates, it sounds like a good way to make a little money and liven up a boring senior year. With the help of his friends Preston and Parvati, Max starts a business providing forged permission slips and cover stories for the students of Vista Palisades High. Liars, Inc. they call it. Suddenly everybody needs something and the cash starts pouring in. Who knew lying could be so lucrative?

When Preston wants his own cover story to go visit a girl he met online, Max doesn't think twice about hooking him up. Until Preston never comes home. Then the evidence starts to pile up-- terrifying clues that lead the cops to Preston's body. Terrifying clues that point to Max as the murderer.
 

Can Max find the real killer before he goes to prison for a crime he didn't commit? Paula Stokes starts with one single white lie and weaves a twisted tale that will have readers guessing until the explosive final chapters.

Why I'm Waiting:

1. DAT COVER.
2. It's Paula Stokes. I would buy her grocery lists. Seriously. (psst. READ THE ART OF LAINEY NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T!!!)
3. Liars. This is going to get interesting really quick.
4. DUDE. Wtf?! His best friend gets murdered?! DYING to know what the heck really happened!!!

What do you think of my WoW?
What is your WoW for this week?
Let me know in the comments, and be sure to leave me a link so I can come back and leave you some comment love! 

Thanks for stopping by Pivot Book Reviews!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I SOOOOO AGREEE!!!!! I'd totally buy Paula's grocery lists!
    I cannot wait to get my hands on this one, I already have it preordered but I'm hoping to get an ARC at some point!!
    Great pick, Becca!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great book! Definitely adding this to my TBR list on Goodrads! Thanks for sharing!

    -Devin (http://devin-reads-books.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Been seeing this one around at one point! Hope you enjoy it too!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been seeing this one around a lot. It sounds different. Great pick.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this a few weeks back and it was awesome! Such a fantastic mystery, it kept me guessing.

    Hope you get to read it soon and that you enjoy it! Great WOW :D

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs