Cover Puppies (9) - Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Cover Puppies is a weekly post here on Pivot Book Reviews, where I combine my extreme love for my doggies and YA books, and recreate my favorite book covers!

This week, I am featuring...

(Dixie and Gentry posing with the new covers, because I didn't have the old ones!)

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins!!

From Goodreads: 
Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris-- until she meets Étienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, Étienne has it all...including a serious girlfriend. 

But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss?


 

So after the Book Blogger Love-A-Thon, I was finally bullied into reading Anna and the French Kiss. I AM NOT A CONTEMPORARY READER. Well, I wasn't...until after this book. It is such a cute and fun read, and I instantly fell for Étienne. Swooooooon. So of course, I had to feature it for Cover Puppies! Although I really love the newer covers better than the old ones. I think it still turned out cute though. I planned on posting a recreation of Lola and the Boy Next Door also this week, but didn't have a chance to. I probably will do it in the future though!

**
Did you like this feature?
Have a cover you are dying for me to recreate?
Let me know in the comments! I heart comment love!

Don't forget to stop back by tomorrow to see my review of Anna and the French Kiss!

Thanks for visiting Pivot Book Reviews, and be sure to follow so you get the newest Cover Puppies posts the second I hit publish!!!



post signature

5 comments:

  1. That is too sweet, Becca! :) Anna and the French Kiss is another book that's been sitting on my shelf, collecting dust. So, Defiance comes before or after Anna?!? *ha*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this one yet, but I love the puppies cover a ton!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, as usual super adorable version of the cover!
    Your puppies are the cutest, Becca! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this little meme of yours! So unique and adorable. I think your cover came out great! And I'm with you - the new covers are better than the old ones for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs