Stacking the Shelves #5

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where bloggers share their weekly book hauls! This is my fifth time participating, and I absolutley LOVE showcasing what I received over the week, and seeing what goodies everyone else got as well!!

Bought:

 

Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi (EEP! Someone hold me! I'm scared to read the last book in this series! But so excited too! I know, I'm a weird one!)

Uninvited by Sophie Jordan (GUYS! THIS ONE SOUNDS SO GOOD!! A killer gene? Say whaaat?)


Gifted:


Some awesome Swag from Courntey C. Stevens! I'm way excited to read her book now!


Won:



Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund
The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle
(both from Danny of Bewitched Bookworms! THANKS SO MUCH DANNY!)

 

And then I won signed Splintered swag from Liliana at Lili Lost in a Book, which I'm extremely excited about! Liliana also sneaked in a few other bookmarks as well! Thanks girl! <33

I got quite a few goodies in the mail this week!! But I also got another thing...SICK!! I have some posts scheduled right now, and I'm trying to kick this cold's butt before it gets too bad but bear with me on responding to comments and stuff! I promise I will...I just don't know when!! LOVE you guys!

Be sure to check out my other posts (Especially Cover Puppies, if you are new to the blog!), and if you participated in StS this week, leave me a comment with a link so I can check out your weekly goodies! Thanks for visiting, and make sure you follow so you can keep up with my weekly musings!



post signature

14 comments:

  1. OOooh nice! Very nice! I have to hopefully buy Uninvited today! Hoping the store has it since I have a gift card to use and it's not at my usual bookstore!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you can get it soon Jessica! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Aaaaah, Into The Still Blue and Uninvited are AWESOME!! I absolutely loved them!!
    YAY for winning books in giveaways!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I know!! I can't wait to read them!! But I'm afraid to read Into the Still Blue. I don't want it to be over!!

      Delete
  3. I also bought Uninvited and Into the Still Blue, those two are quite popular this week.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they seem to be! But I think that's because they sound so awesome! Thanks for stopping by Paulina! :)

      Delete
  4. Uninvited is amazing! It's such a cool book and the premise is very interesting. Into The Still Blue was also the perfect conclusion to the series. I hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH! I've heard lots of mixed things about Uninvited, but I've been hearing a lot more positive things lately so I'm hoping it will be as good as I think it will be! I'm glad to hear that Into the Still Blue is a great conclusion. That series needs a good conclusion! Thanks Montana! :)

      Delete
  5. Oooh, Uninvited... I really want to read that one!! I almost bought it yesterday, and then I realized how broke I was :( lol

    Great haul! I'm so happy you liked the book swag! :D

    Get better soon, Becca!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liliana! i'm feeling a lot better finally! Now, we just have to deal with all the snow Oklahoma is getting this week. THREE winter storms in one week, which is pretty unusual for down here! Haha, yeah, I just realized how broke I am from where I went crazy on book buying! I'm hoping I get a few gift cards or something for my birthday for more books! Lol like I need anymore! I'll let you know how Uninvited is! AND I LOVE THE SWAG! It's going in my new collage for my office as soon as I start it! :)

      Delete
  6. Nice haul! I'm waiting for my pre-ordered copy of Into the Still Blue to arrive - hopefully it will come soon :) Happy reading!

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you will get it soon! I hope you enjoy it Zareena! :)

      Delete
  7. Great books!! I couldn't find Into The Still Blue at my local B&N :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I'm surprised they didn't have it! I hope you can get a copy soon Christie!

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs